IDEAS For Small Living Spaces

Hi friends.
If you haven’t noticed, I’ve been thinking a lot about my living room and making some changes. That’s why I’ve been talking all about my lust for a new sofa, then my decision to keep the brown sofa. Now I’ve moved onto another challenge, space. Space has always been an issue for me. No matter the home, I think it’s just part of the rental game. Small living spaces can be tough to decorate because often times you don’t have many choices when it comes to furniture layout. I’ve been really struggling with this for the past few weeks. All because of the layout. We have a ginormous sectional in a small space, which equals, one layout option.

Since I can’t change the size of the space I just have to work with what I’ve got.

Here are some great ideas that really pull off beautiful decor in small living spaces!

Cozy and colorful. This small space brings in tons of bright color and keeps your eye moving about the space. That coupled with the adequate seating makes it very inviting.

The sectional against the wall allows for more floor space and keeps the room open.


Try different seating options such as a sofa and chairs instead of two sofas or a sofa and love seat. This allows for a more roomy space without giving up seating.


Maximize your small space by using all of it. Placing seating around each side of the coffee table and using the dresser as the focal point give the room a more spacious feel.


If a sofa may crowd your space try a loveseat instead. Couple it with an ottoman or a cozy accent chair.







0 Komentar untuk "IDEAS For Small Living Spaces"

Back To Top