Our House Tour

 I've decided to put everything in one place and organize my projects room by room! Hopefully, this will help you find what you're looking for or even show you some stuff you may have missed along the way!

Welcome to our house tour!!


As I mentioned here, we bought this house a year after we got married. We were looking for a new house, but one fateful day while driving around we came across a hot mess of a 1970's fixer-upper. I knew it was going to be our house from the first moment I laid eyes on it. It wasn't much to look at, but all I saw was a smorgasbord of potential. It was a lot of house for a great price, and it had so much character just waiting to be unleashed.


Over the course of the next 3 years, we transformed our house from drab to fab! 



                                                        



It was a ton of work, but we did 100% of it ourselves. I had never even held a paintbrush before we bought this house, but I decided to teach myself as I went. There were tons of mess-ups along the way...mistakes, failures, and general debauchery. But, over time, this house has become a home that I truly love.

Most of our journey has been documented in this blog, and the house has come a really long way since we first began. Below, you will find links to the posts about each room. Feel free to dig around, and see how each room has evolved over time. 
Enjoy!
0 Komentar untuk "Our House Tour"

Back To Top